Say what you want, mean what you say, be careful what you wish for (you will get it).
Valid vibrational advice.
There’s a huge wave building right now across the internet asking us to say NO to something important.
I’m not a huge fan of saying no to things I don’t want.
I’d prefer to say yes…to what I want, rather than no, to what I don’t want.
Some may pose, what’s the diff??
There’s a huge difference when we consider that everything is energy…or vibration. And that’s all. …that’s everything.
Which brings me to the crux of my JOY of Brilliance vantage point.
While I feel very strongly about FREEDOM…and Freedom of Speech and Expression, I feel less than enthused by any thing that is ‘protest-y’ or ‘against’. (Which tends to be the angle of most things political, from my perspective.)
It feels upstream, full of effort and resistance to me.
Look at the statement… “Going Dark to Protest SOPA (Stop…)”
That statement is filled with all sorts of resistance and stuff we don’t want.
And yet, I know that those in favor of stopping SOPA want what I want…they’re just not expressing it from a Law of Attraction vibrationally based vantage point.
They’re expressing it in a way that will give power to exactly what they’re ‘against’.
Can you see it?
Because I do feel this is an important wave of potential change, I am choosing this vantage point for my participation and I invite you to as well:
Shining LIGHT to Encourage and Allow Continued JOYous FREEdom of Speech and Expression.
- Instead of “Stop!”, “Allow.”
- Instead of “Dark”, “Light”.
- Instead of “Protest”, “Encourage/Support”.
Can you imagine how much relief there would be if we would all focus our attention in a more vibrationally positive, supportive direction?
Can you imagine what we could create?
- We are limitless loving beings.
- We are potentiality in human bodies.
- We are Pure Light radiating in all directions.
- We are Infinite Power beyond measure.
- We have a choice in how we catalyze that power and harness it for good.
- We are positive change agents.
- We are FREE thinkers.
- We are FREE BE-ers.
- We choose the direction of our thoughts.
- We choose our reality.
- We create our reality.
- WE are.
…and WE make a difference.
What will you choose your difference to be?
Where will you focus to make a difference?
Today, say YES! to Freedom of Speech.
Say YES! to allowing the internet to be the inspiring, content rich resource that is has always been…
- A place for us to explore. A place for us to travel to uncharted territory. A place for us to erase boundaries and borders.
- A place for us to get to know each other, our brothers and sisters in one united global family. A place for us to share our hearts, minds and spirits.
- A place for us to birth new thought.
- A place for us to be with each other, out on the leading edge.
- A place for us to feel connected. A place for us to feel supported.
- A place that brings us joy. A place where we can relate. A place that brings us hope.
- A place that now feels like home. A place we’ve grown accustomed to.
- A place we appreciate. A place we respect and cherish.
- A place that represents freedom in a global sense.
We are the internet. We are the WEB of this thing called life!
Say YES! to Freedom of Speech. Allow FREE Expression.
Raise Your Vibrationally Aligned Voice!
Today, with this higher vibe vantage point… Let your congress people know that the power of the people is in our hands and we support FREEDOM on the internet. (And until our wave of vibrationally aligned positive flow of change catches on, today…say no to SOPA…knowing that you’re saying YES! to Liberty, YES! to Freedom.)
Abraham’s talked a lot lately about staying general, until the vibe is so high that you’re amply prepared to get specific.
In this case, it feels good to stay general… (I know there are specifics within this topic…and I know they’ll take most of us upstream. Choosing general feels better, to me.)
It Feels Good!
It feels good to Support Freedom.
All the rest feels encumbered and upstream. (That’s not my path.)
Some may call it PollyAnna. I’m cool with that. I like my rose colored glasses. Always have. Always will.
Seems to be working for me.
Better and better. All the time.
What I’m Seeing ~
Seeing FREEDOM as our pathway.
Seeing humanity awake to our brightest potential.
Seeing being deliberately, inspiringly, vibrationally aligned as the grooviest way to BE.
Seeing LIGHT illuminating all.
What are you seeing? Share with me in the comments! SEE you there…
Photo Credit ~ From Google & Mashable, a photo (I embellished), likely to be censored if SOPA is passed. This is as radical as I get!