Debra talks with Janet Carafa about her blossoming philosophy, the Yoga of Mime. Janet Carafa is an international mime artist that has trained with famous mime Marcel Marceau. Janet is also a certified Bikram Yoga Instructor and has developed a practice called the Yoga of Mime.
This is part 1 of 2 parts.
- becoming a mime artist
- connecting yoga and mime
- The Yoga of Mime
- “Mime is Like Buddhism”, Marcel Marceau
- The physics of the body
- Shared experience “beyond the Mountain”
- Emotion Aerobics
- The Witness is always there…
- Mime as a path to developing deeper sensory awareness
- tapping into the perfect move
- Mime is taking the yoga from the inner world into the outer world
- Mime becomes the outward expression of the yoga practice
Yoga of Mime workshop with kids on Kauai[ad#ad-2]